1) With the following information, we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it and to the procedures described. 2.
2) Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter referred to as “newsletter”) only with the consent of the recipients or with legal permission. If the contents of the Newsletter are specifically described in the course of registration, they are decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain information on our topics, projects and organisation.
3) Registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored with the dispatch service provider are also logged.
5) Furthermore, according to its own information, the dispatch service provider may use this data in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assigning it to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimise the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes to determine which countries the recipients come from. However, the dispatch service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
6) registration data: To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address.
7) statistical collection and analyses – The newsletters contain a so-called “web beacon”, i.e. a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from the server of the dispatch service provider when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information on the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and the time of the retrieval are initially collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour on the basis of their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. Statistical surveys also include determining whether newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our intention nor that of the dispatch service provider to observe individual users. The analyses serve us much more to recognise the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
8) The use of the dispatch service provider, the performance of the statistical surveys and analyses as well as the logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest is directed towards the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets the expectations of the users.
9 Cancellation/revocation – You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same time, your consent to the dispatch of the newsletter by the dispatch service provider and the statistical analyses will expire. Unfortunately, it is not possible to separately cancel the dispatch by the dispatch service provider or the statistical analysis. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. If users have only registered for the newsletter and cancelled this registration, their personal data will be deleted.